We accept Paypal. Florida residents are subject to 7% sales tax.
¿What is your return/exchange policy?
* All sales are final. No refunds will be given. We will exchange the brand, size, color or style only if we are contacted within 7 days from the date the items were received by UPS (ups tracking information). All items must have original tags attached and liners in order to be exchanged. Due to health regulations, items that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered; will not be accepted and they will be returned to the clients at their own expense.
* ALL SPECIAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. (No exceptions).
* In order to exchange a garment, you must call us within 7 days of delivery so we can assign a return authorization number. This number must be written outside of the return package. Any item returned without a return authorization number will be sent back. We must receive the returned items within 7 days from the time the authorization was issued otherwise the return will be voided.
* All return and/or exchanges shipping charges will be charged to the clients original method of payment. Once the return is received, we will check the items and decide if the item is in the same condition that was sent to you originally.
* In the event that we do need to make a refund, a 25% restocking fee will be charged to the original method of payment.
* Colonial Coffee Espresso Division has no warranty policy. Open boxes cannot be returned, we are not responsible for any damage.
* All defects or damages must be acknowledged and a return authorization number will be issued within 7 days of delivery by the client.
* In the event that you receive an item that is damaged or defective, we will make all attempts to replace it with the same or similar item at no additional cost to you.
* Please note that any customer doing excessive returns will be taken out of our clients list and will no longer be able to purchase from Colonial Coffee Espresso Division.
* Please note that due to the diversity of internet services and computer screen resolutions, some items might appear somewhat different in size, color and texture.
* Colonial Coffee Espresso Division is a retail Coffee supplier and not a manufacturer. All our item descriptions and images are precise to the best of our knowledge. The information on our site is provided by the designer or manufacturer of that particular item. We are not responsible for inaccurate information provided to us.
* In the event of any dispute, charged back transaction, refusal of shipment, or unpaid balance, Buyer shall be liable for applicable collection fees, court costs and attorney fees.
¿Do you have a store?
Yes, we are located 3801 W. 18th Ave. Hialeah, Fl 33012, USA.
¿Can I place a special order?
Yes, you can place a special order by phone only. Special orders must me paid in advance. Special orders are non-refundable. No exceptions.
¿Can I place an order by phone?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-633-3184.
¿Do you sell gift certificates?
Colonial Coffee Espresso Division certificates make the perfect gift for any occasion. Please call us for more information.
¿What is your Privacy Statement?
Personal information collected from our online customers is used exclusively by Colonial Coffee Espresso Division. The personal information you submit to our site will not be shared, sold, or disclosed to third parties in any form, for any purposes, at any time unless we first have your consent. This information includes, but is not limited to, your email address.
Out of Country sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.